- Sunlight, Water and Us Lawn Care Company currently accepts Checks / Money Orders and Credit Cards Via PayPal Only (when set prior to billing). See below for more information if you are interested in PayPal payments. The information below details our payment information and billing policies. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Please make Checks & Money Orders Payable to: Sunlight, Water & Us.
- Our Mailing Address is:
Sunlight, Water & Us
3320 Nazareth Road, Easton, PA 18045
- If you are using Online Payments through your Bank, please be sure to that you have our address listed above & include your Customer Id Number which is located on the top of your invoice.
- All payments are Due Upon Receipt of your invoice. Invoices will either left at your home at the time of service or mailed to you the next business day. If you are a mowing customer, an invoice will be left at your home or mailed to you every 4 weeks.
- Any account that is past due is subject to a $30.00 late fee. Accounts that are routinely past due are subject to a $30.00 late fee and a disruption in services until the full balance is remitted.
- We very much appreciate all of our customers that pay on-time for their services, as this helps us focus on providing excellent lawn care services (which is our goal & passion), and not having to take extra time & an added expense to get in contact with and re-bill those who dont (not our passion).
Making a Payment Using a Credit Card Through PayPal
- We also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover through PayPal Only. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO MAKE A PAYMENT.
- If you are interested in paying with a credit card using PayPal, please make arrangements with us prior to your next invoice. Please Contact Us through our website form.
- Please Note: PayPal charges us to use their services so we can make payments more convenient for our customers that choose to pay with a credit card, so there will be a Paypal service fee included. The fee depends on the amount of your payment and is usally a small percentage.
- Our invoices will show all services provided and all payments received through the invoice date.
- All payments are due upon receipt of the invoice.
- For our Lawn Care Treatment Program Customers: We will leave or mail you an invoice after each lawn care visit. On this invoice will be a list of the dates that your lawn was treated, along with any other services we have provided, as well as any payments we have received. For most Lawn Care Treatments and Applications, the statement will show as “Lawn Care Visit” along with the current year, next to the date of the service.
- For our Mowing Services Customers: We will leave or mail you an invoice every 4 weeks. On this invoice, there will be a list of the dates your lawn was mowed, along with any other services provided, as well as any payments we have received from you. Because many lawns are mowed weekly, please be sure to identifiy the invoice dates stated on the top of the invoice. For most Mowing Services, the billing statement will show “Mowing”, along with the current year, next to the date of the service. Since the majority of our mowing customers get cut every 7 days, please be sure to submit your payment upon receipt of your invoice to avoid any disruption in your weekly mowing service.
- Returned/Bounced Checks: There is a $35.00 fee for any checks that cannot be cashed.
- Late Fees: Overdue accounts are subject to a $30.00 late fee.
If you have any questions regarding payments or our billing policies, please feel free to Contact Us at any time.