Lawn Treatments & Applications
We specialize in Lawn Care Treatments / Applications through our Comprehensive Lawn Care Program, that consist of top quality fertilizers, weed control, grub preventation, core aeration, seeding, lime applications & more!
Lawn Care Program
Sunlight Water and Us provides high-quality lawn care treatments & applications through our Comprehensive Lawn Care Program that help to establish and maintain a healthy, lush lawn. We believe that key to a healthy lawn is a program combining prevention, early detection and timely treatment. Our Lawn Care Program consists of a comprehensive 7 step series of visits done throughout the growing year. These lawn care treatment visits include fertilizing specific to each season, weed control, crabgrass control, grub prevention, lawn pest/insect applications, fungus prevention, core aeration, and lime application if needed. Each of the 7 visits has a specific purpose to establish and maintain a healthy, beautiful lawn. We can also design a program that meets the needs of your specific lawn. All treatments and applications are done by our trained and certified technicians, who are licensed in both PA & NJ.
Sunlight, Water and Us also has an additional Lawn Tick & Flea Application, available for those customers who would like it.
Below are some of the details involved in Our Comprehensive 7 Step Lawn Treatment Program:
- Visit 1 This visit covers March 1st through April 30th and provides the lawn with the 1st part of Pre-Emergent Crabgrass Control, an Early Spring Fertilizer, and Weed Control (if needed). This visit is vital in providing the lawn with the protection it needs to prevent crabgrass.
- Visit 2 This visit covers April 1st through May 30th and provides the lawn with the 2nd part of Pre-Emergent Crabgrass Control, a Spring Fertilizer and Weed Control. The Pre-Emergent Crabgrass Control is done in 2 visits to provide longer, more effective control.
- Visit 3 During this visit, which covers May 1st through July 15th, we examine your lawn for signs Fungus & Surface-Feeding Insect Activity and determine what your lawn needs to continue improving its health & vitality. Depending on the specific needs, we will apply a Fungicide, Insecticide, or Lime. The most common problem during this time of year is lawn fungus, in which the fungicide application which will prevent any further spreading of the fungus and aid in recovery.
- Visit 4 At this visit, which covers June 1st through August 15th, we use a Preventative Grub Control Application. The key to grub control is to prevent them before they destroy your lawn & its roots. Once grubs do their damage, it is too late! This specific application allows us to offer a guarantee, that if you take advantage of our treatment during the recommended time, and any grub damage occurs within this year, we will fix the damaged areas of your lawn for free. This is one of the most important visits, because it can prevent the unsightly and costly damage done by grubs.
- Visit 5 This visit covers August 15th through October 30th and we provide Core Aeration. Core aeration is the process of pulling small plugs of soil, using a special machine. The many benefits of core aeration include: reducing soil compaction and thatch, bringing important micro organisms back to the surface, allowing nturients and water to better reach the root system. These benefits will help in root development, which is vital to a healthy lawn. Core Aeration is normally done during the fall months and is great to do prior to seeding, because it gives the seed direct contact with the soil allowing for the best possible germination results.
- Visit 6 This visit covers August 15th through October 15th and is an application of a Fall Fertilizer and Weed Control. This is one of the most important times of the year to kill very difficult weeds.
- Visit 7 This visit covers October 1st through November 30th and a Winterizing Fertilizer is applied. This is very important because your lawn will store & use this nourishment throughout the cold winter months and give it a head start for the following spring.
At Sunlight, Water & Us, we believe that our 7 Step Comprehensive Lawn Care Program is the best way to get and maintain a healthy, beautiful lawn. Contact Us for a Free Estimate.
Check Out More About The Services We Provide…
Lawn Care Treatments/Applications
We provide all your fertilizer needs, weed control, insect/pest/grub prevention & control, core aeration, seeding, & more!
We provide professional mowing services to both residential and commericial properties, on a weekly, bi-weekly, or as needed basis.
Our Main Service Areas
We provide lawn care services to Lehigh Valley, PA areas & Central NJ locations.